In this comprehensive session, we review the following:
- your symptoms, health, and family history
- past and current medications and nutritional supplements
- your food choices and their effect on your biochemistry
- food cravings and allergies
- the type of work you do
- your physical activity, energy, mental focus, and sleep quality
- chemical and toxic exposures
- your recent travel history
- how you respond to and process those aspects of your life you find challenging.
Depending on what I believe is playing a role in your symptoms, I may recommend additional tests to help clarify the sources of your concerns.
Examples of tests I frequently use in my practice are food sensitivity tests, candida, parasite, and virus screens and organ stress tests.